Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Cash On delivery,
This is a brand new Gandhi, His Triumph Changed the World Forever DVD still in the factory shrink wrap!
This biographical epic about Barister Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is really a celluloid masterpiece that has excelled the existing excellencies in every department of film making, right from direction to photography to art designing. The plot of the movie revolves about how a simple young man from India goes to England to become Barrister and comes back to India and motivates and mobilises the whole Indian nation to run the English out of India and finally gets assassinated by his own countrys fundamentalists. Though this is more or less a biography of a single person, nowhere it reflects that way. The plot lucidly shows the most crucial stage of the Indias struggle for freedom. It introduces to the audience how a nation can win its independence with one of the most powerful instrument, that is non-violence.
A critical masterpiece, GANDHI is an intriguing story about activism, politics, religious tolerance and freedom. But at the center of it all is an extraor dinary man who fought for a nonviolent, peaceful existence, and set an entire nation free. Winner of 9 Academy Awards® including Best Picture, Best Director (Lord Richard Attenborough) and Best Actor (Sir Ben Kingsley), GANDHI’s highly acclaimed cast also includes Candice Bergen, Edward Fox, Sir John Gielgud, Roshan Seth and Martin Sheen.
* Ben Kingsley Talks About GANDHI
* Original Newsreel Footage:
- Gandhi Goes to England
- Gandhi's Farewell Talk in Europe
- Mahatma Gandhi Begins Death Fast
- Gandhi Talks: First Talking Picture Ever Made by India's Famous Leader
* The Making of GANDHI Photo Montage
* The Words of Mahatma Gandhi
* Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video
* Widescreen Presentation
* Audio: English Dolby Digital. French, Spanish
* Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Portufuese, Chinese, Korean, Thai
* Weblink to Official Mahatma Gandhi Website
* Theatrical Trailer
* Animated Menus
* Production Notes
* Scene Selections with Motion Images